RIPCO is proud to announce the hire of Ari Ravi as an Executive Vice President of Investment Sales as well as the addition of two Directors, an Analyst and an Operations Supervisor. The team is based out of Tampa, Florida, focusing on continuing RIPCO’s growth and expansion in investment sales services for Florida.
Ravi has nearly fifteen years of experience in the commercial real estate industry, and prior to joining RIPCO, he served as a Vice President at CBRE. Similar to his work at CBRE, Ravi will focus on investment sales for multi-tenant and single tenant retail properties in his new role at RIPCO. Before joining CBRE, he worked at Marcus & Millichap as an investment sales professional and Regional Manager. While in this role, he served as a coach and mentor to new professionals in the commercial real estate industry.
“I have a longstanding relationship with Michael Fasano who was able to introduce me to RIPCO’s executive team, whose vision for growth and how to achieve it aligned well with my own. I am confident that with the RIPCO team, we will provide the highest level of service to our current and future clients. As the investment sales team continues to grow in the Florida market, my team and I will be working closely with Stephen Preuss’s investment sales team in New York as well as Steve Sperandio and Matt Shatz’s debt and structure finance team in Florida.”
– Ari Ravi, Executive Vice President of Investment Sales
In addition to Ravi, RIPCO is welcoming:
• Bryson Boylan, Director, will focus on the acquisition and disposition of retail investment properties. Boylan specializes in single tenant retail investment sales throughout the state of Florida. Prior to joining RIPCO, Boylan served as an associate at CBRE. Before CBRE he was an associate at Matthews Real Estate Investment Services where he advised clients on the acquisition and disposition of retail investment properties including net leased retail and shopping centers nationwide. He has nearly three years of experience in the commercial real estate industry and has valued and transacted over $600 million worth of real estate.
• Edward Kemp, Director, will specialize in retail investment sales throughout the United States, with his primary focus being on single tenant net leased assets. Prior to joining RIPCO, Kemp served as an associate investment advisor at Marcus & Millichap where he focused on net lease retail. Before Marcus & Millichap, Kemp served as a research associate at CoStar Group where he specialized in data management and market analytics for several major metropolitan markets. He has over seven years of experience in commercial real estate and has been involved in over 40 transactions spanning 18 states.
• Nathan Timmons, Analyst, will focus on the financial underwriting, research, analysis and transaction management of multi-tenant and single tenant retail properties primarily in the state of Florida. Prior to joining RIPCO, Timmons was an associate at CBRE where he underwrote and assisted in the transactions of retail properties along Florida’s West Coast. Over his two-year career, he has taken part in the underwriting and valuation of over $300 million worth of real estate.
• Jenn O’Cuinneagain, Operations Supervisor, oversees the day-to-day producer support activities for RIPCO’s Investment Sales team in Florida. Her primary focus is marketing and transaction management, which includes the development of marketing materials, presentations, digital campaigns, and social media marketing, as well as project accounting and client reporting. Jenn has more than 20 years’ experience marketing real estate in Florida. Prior to joining RIPCO, Jenn supported the team at CBRE as a Client Services Specialist – Team Lead.